Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ellensburg Street Scenes


This watercolor of downtown Ellensburg shows off our beautiful trees and lamp posts lining our shopping district. People come to Ellensburg from all over the country and many choose to retire here. Relatives visiting college students attending Central Washington University, and travelers passing through via Interstate 90 both enjoy the flavor of a colorful small town nestled in the Kittitas Valley. Ellensburg is also host of the popular Jazz in the Valley and Ellensburg Rodeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this painting!

Russ J said...

Bonnie, it is amazing what you do with your paintings. I like the "cityscapes"(is that one word?) that you have posted here.

argon(one) said...

Bonnie, had you not dropped by my blog today I might never have found yours. I think your watercolors are fantastic. My wife is a watercolor artist. Both my daughters are artists as well. When our daughters were younger we would take easels with us on vacation and paint or draw memories. I love photography, but art connects you with your surroundings.